Random Sheet of Paper

Notes from the life and words of Addison and Ryland

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A little birdie told me...

Ok, as I have been establishing my new position at Greybeard Realty (fyi - I'm still doing sales...so if you need me...) as their Guest Services Manager or Coordinator I have been delving in to Black Mountain and all this precious little town and it's richly talented business owners have to offer.  Taken with my findings, I decided to do a blog for all those who love Black Mountain, those who call it home...and those who wish they did....and all those people out there who believe, as I do, that the most fulfilling aspect of traveling is not usually your destination but the unexpected treasures you find along the way...I believe Black Mountain is just this sort of unexpected treasure!
So, still a work in progress, I share with you my new blog...

http://www.blackmountainbirdie.com/  

3 comments:

  1. Heidi, what a cute new blog and such a great idea! It makes me miss Black Mountain! The pictures are awesome quality too! The new blog has a lot of potential.. you can share how amazing BMT is with the world.. and all the unique people who live, work and breath it into life! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,

    I love the blog. At some our merchant association meetings we discuss having a blogger (black mountain character) write about the town, love your concept. We wanted it on the chambers website. I also saw your tweets. That is how I found the blog. I have a google group site for discussions between business owners. If you do not mind I am going to send out a note with a link to your blog. Also I am going to see if the Chamber will post the link on their facebook page. Love to meet you sometime I am the owner of C. W. Moose Trading Company. Hope to talk to you soon. Debbie Wanser aka Mooselady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Heidi! You are so productive! I am definitely going to be checking it out. You are such a great blogger, I'm glad BM is getting to benefit from your creativity.

    ReplyDelete